The Best Bad Movies That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud – A Reddit Guide
Are you looking for a good laugh but don’t want to sacrifice quality? Look no further than the world of bad movies. Reddit can be a great resource for finding some of the worst movies ever made. Redditors have compiled a list of the best bad movies that are sure to make you laugh out loud. So get ready to settle in with some popcorn and prepare to have a good time with these cult classics.
What Makes a Bad Movie?
Bad movies can be defined as those that are poorly written, acted, and/or directed. They often contain terrible special effects, bad editing, and over-the-top acting. Bad movies often have a cult following, meaning people who enjoy them in spite of their flaws. They can have low budgets and be made by independent filmmakers who don’t have the resources of bigger studios. Bad movies often have a campy or kitschy aesthetic and can be a lot of fun to watch.
The Best Bad Movies That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud
1. The Room (2003) – This cult classic is often referred to as “the Citizen Kane of bad movies.” It’s a bizarre romantic drama that was written, directed, and produced by Tommy Wiseau. It’s full of awkward moments, bad dialogue, and strange camera angles, making it a hilarious watch.
2. The Adventures of Pluto Nash (2002) – This science fiction comedy stars Eddie Murphy as a lunar club owner who is trying to protect his business from mobsters. It’s full of bad jokes, cheesy special effects, and an over-the-top performance from Murphy.
3. Birdemic: Shock and Terror (2010) – This is a horror/comedy about birds that attack a small town. It’s full of terrible special effects, bad acting, and a laughably absurd plot.
4. The Wicker Man (2006) – This horror movie stars Nicolas Cage as a sheriff who investigates a strange island. It’s full of bizarre performances, terrible dialogue, and an absurd ending.
5. Troll 2 (1990) – This horror/comedy is about a family who moves to a small town and discovers it’s populated by trolls. It’s full of over-the-top acting, bad special effects, and a laughably cheesy script.
6. Cool as Ice (1991) – This is a musical/comedy starring Vanilla Ice as a motorcycle-riding drifter who falls for a local girl. It’s full of bad acting, goofy dialogue, and a ridiculous plot.
7. The Garbage Pail Kids Movie (1987) – This is a live-action version of the popular trading cards. It’s full of bad special effects, over-the-top performances, and an absurd plot.
8. Battlefield Earth (2000) – This science fiction movie stars John Travolta as a leader of a race of aliens who enslave the human race. It’s full of terrible performances, bad dialogue, and cheesy special effects.
9. The Apple (1980) – This musical/sci-fi movie is about a record company trying to control the world through music and brainwashing. It’s full of terrible performances, bad special effects, and a ridiculous plot.
10. Plan 9 from Outer Space (1959) – This cult classic is often referred to as “the worst movie ever made.” It’s full of terrible performances, bad special effects, and an absurd plot.
So if you’re looking for a good laugh and don’t mind sacrificing some quality, then these are the best bad movies to watch. From cult classics to cheesy horror flicks, there’s something for everyone. So grab your popcorn and get ready to laugh out loud with these ridiculous films.
Where to Watch These Bad Movies?
You can watch many of these bad movies on streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video. You can also rent or buy them on iTunes, Google Play, and other digital platforms.
Bad movies can be a lot of fun to watch and are sure to have you laughing out loud. Reddit can be a great resource for finding the best bad movies, so check out the list above and get ready to settle in with some popcorn. For more great entertainment content, be sure to check out FabrikantTech.